- This event has passed.
School Pal-Pak Collection
July 8 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on Sunday, repeating until July 29, 2018
Gather NEW items in quantities listed below. Assemble School Pal-Paks (SPPs) and seal the Ziploc bags. Include only those items listed below. Deviating from this list can cause an entire shipment to be rejected in customs.
Pack contents below in a clear 1-gallon Ziploc bag and seal:
• 2 composition notebooks (such as Mead brand), no larger than 9¾”x 7½”. (No spiral-bound notebooks will be accepted.)
• 1 package of #2 pencils (quantity—10-12 pencils)
• 1 package of black pens (quantity—10-12 pens)
• 2 pink erasers, 2-3” long
• 2 rulers (6” or 12”, with metric measurements)
• 1 package of colored pencils (quantity—12-15)
• 1 pair of blunt-nosed scissors
• 1 hand-held pencil sharpener
These contents will give each student a notebook, 5-6 pencils, 5-6 pens, an eraser, and a ruler. Two students will share the colored pencils, scissors, and sharpener.